Sub-Track 4.4 (in collaboration with "Family Business Review")
Theme: Family & Small Business: Strategies For Growth
(In collaboration with “Family Business Review”)
Papers are encouraged in areas, which include (but are not limited to):
- Family control and management as enhancers or inhibitors of business growth;
- Governance models and family business competitiveness;
- Longevity and competitiveness of family firms and of SMEs;
- Industrial Networks and Competitiveness of the Firm;
- Restructuring and revitalization strategies for "Made in Italy" companies;
- SMEs and Strategies of Internationalization;
- Small Business, Organizational Change and Competitiveness;
- The Firm and Its Territory: Limits and Opportunities to Compete;
- SMEs Networks for innovation and internationalization;
- Longevity and competitiveness of SMEs.
This track is organized in collaboration with the Family Business Review (FBR). Authors whose papers are accepted for presentation in this Track are encouraged to submit their papers to the FBR after the conference. Papers will undergo the normal journal review process. Submitting authors should quote in the cover letter that the paper was presented at the AIDEA 2013 conference.
Back to Program