Sub-Track 4.5 (in collaboration with "Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management")
Theme: Corporate Development Policies In Global Markets
(proposed by “Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management”)
Papers are encouraged in areas, which include (but are not limited to):
- Global leadership / followership policies in global business development;
- Organizational models of global companies;
- Corporate policies of innovation and imitation;
- Corporate finance, financial institutions and global growth;
- Global networking of SMEs and growth policies;
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in global markets;
- Corporate Governance and Global Responsibility;
- Management controls in global corporations.
This track is organized in collaboration
with “Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management” (SYM)
. Authors whose papers are accepted for presentation in this Track are encouraged to submit their papers for the SYM after the conference. Papers will undergo the normal journal review process and the usual submission fee for the journal will apply. Authors will quote in the cover letter that the paper has been presented at the AIDEA 2013 conference.
Back to Program