On the occasion of AIDEA bicentenary, an outstanding set of publication opportunities will be offered to papers presented during the Conference.
Specifically, there will be four special issue of the following International journals:
- International Journal of Public Administration (IJPA) in track 5;
- Journal of Banking and Finance (JBF) in track 6;
- Journal of Management and Governance (JMG) in track 3;
- Long Range Planning (LRP) in track 4.
There will be two special issues
from two Italian academic journals in the English language:
- Rivista di Contabilità e Cultura Aziendale (CCA) in track 2.
- Financial Reporting (FR) in track 3;
There will also four tracks organized in collaboration with the following International journals:
- British Accounting Review (BAR) in track 3;
- European Management Review (EMR) in track 4;
- Family Business Review (FMR) in track 4;
- International Journal of Organizational Analysis (IJOA) in track 4;
Finally, there will be a number of special tracks launched by Italian academic journals:
- Azienda Pubblica in track 1;
- Bancaria in track 1;
- Il capitale culturale. Studies on the Value of Cultural Heritage in track 1;
- Impresa progetto. Electronic journal of management in track 1;
- Management delle Utilities e delle Infrastrutture in track 1;
- Mecosan. (in Italian language) in track 1;
- Mercati & Competitività in track 1;
- Rivista Italiana di Ragioneria e di Economia Aziendale in track 1;
- Sinergie in track 1;
- Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management in track 4;
- Studi Organizzativi in track 1.
Furthermore, accepted papers that will be not published to the above mentioned journals will be included in the Conference on-line proceedings (with ISBN) on the AIDEA website (after the assessment of scientific committee). A smaller number of these papers will be also published in a book.